Mounts directly to Cervélo™ seatpost
Watch an introductory video on the DELTA 300
REPLACES FRAME BOTTLE
Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag.
REFILLS FRONT DRINK SYSTEM
Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA.
ADDS AN EXTRA BOTTLE
These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or Century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
Features & Benefits
- AERODYNAMIC LOCATION – Mounts to Cervélo™ seatpost, hiding in the rider’s draft allowing for clean aerodynamics and easy access. Great way to increase your speed
- STABLE DESIGN – Strong, sturdy mounting. The material used on the carrier is high strength and will not sway, allowing for fast, safe access to the bottle
- VERSATILE – 3 different mounting positions for a custom fit. Compatible with ISM Adamo™ saddles with transition hook
- SPECIAL CAGE DESIGN – The cage design is funnel shaped allowing for easy insertion of your bottle
- HIGH GRIPPING CAGE – The GORILLA XT cage grips the bottle with 14 lbs of tested force to prevent slippage
- ANTI-VIBRATION – Using Loctite and locknuts, the screws are locked in place for safety and security
DELTA 300: Aluminum Mount, Carbon Fiber cage, bracket
DELTA 300: 107g with Mount, hardware and cage
DELTA 300: 2 year warranty on Mount and Bracket. Lifetime warranty on the GORILLA XT cage.