StrokeMaker Paddles #3 (L-Red) StrokeMaker Paddles #3 (L-Red) The paddles improve your stroke in the following ways:
• They increase distance per stroke by inhibiting early recovery.
• They strengthen swimming specific muscles as well as muscles used in water propulsion.
• The holes and flexible design of the paddles improve the swimmerâ€™s feel for the water.
• The paddles exaggerate to the swimmer both correct and incorrect movements.
Strokemakers can be used in all four competitive strokes for drills, pulling sets, and sprint-asisted swimming. Swimmers may want to consider dropping down one or two sizes during taper and at the beginning of seasons. The paddles are also useful for synchro swimmers, water aerobics and some medical rehab due to their ability to increase strength and sculling skills.
• Size is coded by color
• Paddles measure 8¼" wide x 9½" long
• Includes tubing
• LG-red SR Natl level girls, older HS and college boys
• Please note that each order will come with 2 paddles