RETURNS: GENERAL GUIDELINES
All returns must receive a Return Authorization from GO TRI SPORTS in order to be accepted - no exceptions.
|How to Request a Return Authorization:
1. Log in to your account
2. View your COMPLETED ORDERS and select the order containing the item you wish to return
3. Select RETURN ITEMS and provide the requested details - noting the correct reason for return and include any appropriate comments
4. We will respond to your request with a Return Authorization
5. You may print this RA and mail in with your product
GO TRI SPORTS
ATTN: Returns Dept.
31 New Orleans Rd., Ste. B
Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
Please Note :
- NO RETURNS OF ITEMS SOLD ON CLOSEOUT
- NO RETURNS OF NUTRITIONAL ITEMS (eg; GELS, POWDERS, CAPSULES, CHEWS, BARS)
- NO RETURNS FOR REFUND AFTER 30 DAYS of PURCHASE - NO EXCEPTIONS
- RETURNS AFTER 30 DAYS RECEIVE STORE CREDIT ONLY
- NO RETURNS AFTER 60 DAYS of PURCHASE - NO EXCEPTIONS
GO TRI SPORTS reserves the right to apply re-stocking charges to returned items. A re-stocking charge may range from 5% to 20% of the purchase price. Reasons for a re-stocking are at the discretion of GO TRI SPORTS - but, may include: deodorant marks; damaged packaging; stretch or smear marks; or, damage to the items due to improper care or packaging for the return.
Refund Shipping Charges:
Refunds for shipping costs are only given when a product is returned due to damaged merchandise and mis-shipments - no shipping refunds for returned goods if you order the wrong size - if you are uncertain as to the size to order, please call Customer Service (843.295.9565) and let us help you.
RETURNS : WETSUIT:
All of the following conditions must apply in order to return a wetsuit for a refund:
1. Wetsuit must be returned within 14 days of receipt
2. Wetsuit must be returned dry and with original hanger and tags
3. Wetsuit must be return without being used
RETURNS: BIKE (complete & framesets) :
We understand that purchasing a bike is a big decision and may be challenging - we are here to help. If you have any questions or concerns about proper sizing or fit, please contact us so that our experts can help you make the appropriate decision before you place your order.
We accept returns on current year framesets and complete bikes within 30 days of the original shipping date under the following conditions:
1.Defective or damaged- If the bike or frameset arrives to you defective or damaged, you can return it for replacement, store credit or refund with no penalty. We will refund the actual ground shipping costs of your return in such a situation.
2. Incorrect Size - If you determine that you chose the incorrect size bike or frameset, you can return it for a properly sized replacement within 30 days of the original shipping date. The bike or frameset must be in new condition and must not have been ridden outside. You will be responsible for a restocking fee of 10% of the retail price of the bike or frameset, which covers the administration, labor, and depreciation costs associated with a returned bike or frameset. You will also be responsible for all shipping costs and proper insurance.
Our experts will do everything within reason to help with the fit of your new bike within this 30 day period, including trading out stems, handlebars, and seat-posts. Please note that if we send out replacement items, your credit card will be billed for such items and a full credit will be issued once we receive the original parts back from you.
3. Returns for exchange or store credit - If you are otherwise unsatisfied with your frameset or bike purchase, you can return it within 30 days of the original shipping date for an exchange or a store credit. The bike or frameset must be in new condition and must not have been ridden outside. You will be responsible for a restocking fee of 10% of the retail price of the bike or frameset, which covers the administration, labor, and depreciation costs associated with a returned bike or frameset. You will also be responsible for all shipping costs and proper insurance.
4. Returns for refund - If you choose to return non-defective merchandise to us within this 30-day window for a refund, you will be responsible for a restocking fee of 20% of your purchase price. The bike or frameset must be in new condition and must not have been ridden outside. You will also be responsible for all shipping costs and proper insurance.
-- The steer tubes on forks must not be cut. Cut forks will be charged full replacement cost.
-- Stock seat posts may be cut for fit purposes. After market seat posts that are cut or scratched beyond a reasonable degree will be charged full replacement cost.
The following conditions apply to all closeout, previous year(s) models, and special order bikes and framesets:
1. Sale of closeout, previous year models, and special order bikes and framesets are final. GO TRI SPORTS considers a special order to be a bike custom ordered from a manufacturer for you. This includes, but is not limited to, bikes or frames ordered with custom sized tubing and/or custom paint. If a customer wishes to cancel a special order bike before it has shipped from the manufacturer, there will be a $200 cancelation fee (typically to cover fees charged by the manufacturers).
RETURNS : FOOTWEAR :
Refunds will only be given for footwear that has not been used - unless there is a product defect that renders the footwear unusable. The footwear must also be returned in the original box. All footwear sold on Closeout are final and not subject to return.
RETURNS : APPAREL :
**NOTE: Apparel items sold on Closeout (see closeout terms below) are not returnable
GO TRI SPORTS cares about our customers - we will work with you on any items that you find unsatisfactory. Please read the below info regarding returning gear. If you decide to return anything, please follow the RETURN AUTHORIZATION process above.
GO TRI SPORTS reserves the right to apply a 20% re-stocking charge on any garment that requires cleaning after a return - this includes deodorant marks.
RETURNS : CLOSEOUT :
**Note: We consider any item discounted 30% or more to be a closeout - regardless if it is listed in the Closeout category or in its original product category**
Any item purchased through a closeout sale or on the Closeout categories may only be returned at the discretion of GO TRI SPORTS - and, for store credit only.
REFUND OF PURCHASE PRICE:
Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase. For a full refund, items must be returned in new condition and must be returned with all original packaging. Clothing items must be unworn and have all hang tags attached. All credits will be placed on the credit card used for the original purchase. Allow 1-2 billing cycles for the credit adjustment to appear on your statement.
EXCHANGE OR STORE CREDIT:
Returns after 30 days from the date of purchase are at the sole discretion of GO TRI SPORTS. For full credit, items must be in new condition and must be returned with all original packaging. Clothing items must be unworn and have all hang tags attached. Only current stocked items will be accepted for return, and store credit will be issued for the lesser of your purchase price or our current selling price.
REFUND FOR SHIPPING:
Freight fees are only refunded in the extremely rare case when the entire order was mis-shipped. No freight charges are refunded on returned orders. Also, GO TRI SPORTS reserves the right to deduct our freight cost from a refund for returned items / orders shipped with FREE FREIGHT.
Questions? Call Customer Service at 843.295.9565 – or, email at email@example.com