NOTE: Cervelo does not allow us to ship this bike - please EMAIL us to discuss getting the bike.
P5X PERSONAL. BEST.
The Cervelo P5X knows there’s more to the ultimate triathlon bike than blowing benchmarks away. For the first time in Cervélo’s history — for the first time in history, period — the unique needs of every triathlete, whether training, racing or travelling, are truly front and center. From aerodynamically integrated storage and stress-free packing to unprecedented micro- and macro-adjustability, the P5X focuses on a singular goal: Helping triathletes achieve their personal best.
THE ULTIMATE TRIATHLON BIKE
The world’s fastest, most technologically advanced tri bike has been engineered as a complete system that harmoniously addresses speed, fit and usage.
We crafted the P5X with only you – the triathlete – in mind. We perfected every detail and possible micro-adjustable element. Our systematic, engineering-first approach takes charge of your unique needs, erasing the usual stressors of the sport. With everything from modular integrated storage to ease of adjustment and simple packing, we created an individually tailored bike that enables your Personal. Best.
Whether training or racing, everything triathletes need to support themselves, including nutrition, flat kit and cold weather gear, can be securely stowed in the P5X’s exclusive Smartpak, Stealthbox and Speedcase components. With the added convenience of three round bottles placed exactly where they are wanted, performance will never be compromised. The P5X also takes the stress out of assembly and travel. It can be disassembled by removing a few bolts with minimal tools, while the two-piece foldable aerobar with proprietary padded holster ensures secure, quick packing.
Aero excellence is integral to Cervélo’s DNA, and the P5X is no exception. More than 180 hours of wind-tunnel testing, along with extensive CFD analysis of 150-plus frame iterations, pushed the limits of performance further than ever before. On average, the P5X is 30 grams faster than the P5 at +15 to -15 yaw angles in a full Ironman setup.
Perhaps the greatest achievement of the P5X is the ease with which athletes, shops and fitters can make subtle adjustments to set up the bike for speed. The unprecedented micro- and macro-adjustability allows every athlete to find their perfect position quickly and easily. And because Cervélo believes confidence and performance are synonymous, the P5X features flat-mount disc brakes and thru-axles to improve safety and boost stiffness. Not only does this system contribute to the bike’s peerless aerodynamics, it also offers exceptional modulation and stopping power in all conditions with minimal maintenance.
- AERO CABLE MANAGEMENT- Internal routing done right
- BBRIGHT- This asymmetrical 79mm bottom bracket standard yields stiffer and lighter frames and crank systems
- BUILT FOR BOTTLES- Minimizes the aero penalty by partly integrating the water bottle into the downtube airfoil
- DROPPED DOWN TUBE- Reduces drag by treating the front wheel and frame as one aerodynamic shape
- EVOLVED STEERER DESIGN- The fork steerer's diameter has a noticeable effect on a bike's handling. Evolved steerer design applies the diameters and taper designs that best suit each model
- FUTURE-PROOF CABLE MANAGEMENT- Ensures your frame is compatible with all current and future derailleur and brake systems.
- REDUCED-FRICTION BB GUIDE- Significantly reduces cable friction in the bottom bracket, which means smoother shifting, easier setup and longer service intervals.